Sunday 28 August 2016

HungryBunch @Sunway Pyramid


Hi everyone!
It's me again! :D
So, here starts my food journey~
The first shop i would like to share with all of you is the Hungry Bunch
Once again, this is just my review, opinion may vary with different people.

We(Me & Partner) were looking for a new shop and we found this,

大家好!
又是我!:D
这将开始我的探索食物之旅~
第一间我想介绍的店是 Hungry Bunch
再一次告诉你们,这是我的个人意见和看法, 每个人的意见和看法都会不同。

我们 (我和我的同伴)在尝试寻找好吃的食物介绍给你们,
我们就找到了这间,



This is the outside of the shop (Picture taken from google) 
这是这间店铺的外观(照片来自于google)

Getting too excited for the food that I forget to take a picture of this :(
实在是太紧张想尝试新的食物,我竟然忘了拍店铺的外观 :(

Counter setting lovely mood, but that CCTV made me laugh >.<
那个柜台的设计很温馨,可是那个 cctv 让我觉得好笑 xD





The interior design of the shop was very accommodating and vintage. 
Seats and tables were nothing fancy but it was simple and accomplished it's role.

这间店的设计可以容纳蛮多人而且有种九十年代的风格。
桌子和椅子没什么特别可是很简单但也完成了它的使命 (让我们坐得舒服)

In Hungry Bunch
在 Hungry Bunch

Soup of the day, Mushroom Soup with Garlic(?) Bread

Menus are below for anyone that wants to see the price and diversity of the foods but since 
they had a weekend set, why not? 

Weekend set came with compliment drink (Ice Lemon Tea) and soup of the day 
and even a desert (Banana split)
and you get to choose a main dish.

We ordered Cream Carbonara and Marirana.

我们也在这张帖下留下了这间店的 menu。里面有清楚列明食物和价钱。
而且,他们也有周末套餐。所以,我们当然是点了两份周末套餐!

周末套餐有包含正餐,饮料(柠檬茶)和汤 竟然还有甜品(香蕉船)。
我们各点了 Cream Carbonara 和 Marirana. 


Marinara = Seafood Spaghetti, I was slightly impressed with the dish they used.
Marinara = 海鲜意大利面,我还蛮喜欢他们用的材料。

Well, when it comes to seafood spaghetti my expectation goes down because not many
chefs can cook a nice spaghetti while preserving the taste of the seafood.
Many restaurant will cook a nice pasta but most of the times their seafood will 
not blend with the pasta giving you that feeling of
"am I having a seafood sidedish?"

Well, HungryBunch I was okay with your seafood but the pasta felt it needed some more hot bath. (because the pasta not cooked long enough) 
but then once seafood was alright *Shrugs

通常,当我点海鲜意大利面时,我的标准也会下降因为很少厨师能煮出好吃的意大利面而且还要保持那个海鲜的味道。
很多厨师可以煮出好吃的意大利面,但通常海鲜的味道不会和意大利面融合。
这会让你有那种 “我是不是吃着海鲜当小菜?" 的感觉

好吧,HungryBunch 的海鲜很好 但意大利面就还需要一些的热澡。(因为煮得不够久)



The seafood was actually alright.
海鲜还可以。


Creamy Carbonara looked fantastic
Creamy Carbonara 看起来好好吃


I once went to France and had a beautiful Carbonara there 
and maybe that's why I'm never happy with Carbonara in malaysia
(Or I Just BadLUCK)

Name of the dish is "Creamy Carbonara"
but I think they should change it to
"EXTRA Creamy Carbonara"
bacon almost became like a chewing gum that's been chewed for half an hour
NO TASTE
and I think it is because of the strong taste of the cream.

Maybe their carbonara is not bad for people who loves
creamy spaghetti but hell not for me T>T (No OFFENCE)

I really dunno maybe throw a couple of garlic or something... -_-

我曾试过到 France 尝过道地的 Carbonara, 可能因为这样, 我对马来西亚的Carbonara 都不觉得好吃,又或者只是我还没有机会吃到马来西亚好吃的 Carbonara. 
(我没运气)

这间店的这道意大利面名为 "Creamy Carbonara"
但我觉得应该名为 "超级多的 Creamy Carbonara"
bacon 好像咬了半个小时的口香糖
没有味道
或许是因为 Cream 的味道太重了。

或许喜欢Creamy 意大利面的人 会很喜欢 这间店的Carbonara 意大利面,但绝对不是我 T.T

What the hell.
这是什么?

Honestly the food were alright, seafood spaghetti was even nice at some bite.
But seriously WHAT THE HELL.

I might be sensitive, ladies and gentlemen.
But a Banana Split without a BANANA?
nah brah.....
Ice cream was nothing special typical local brand ice cream but
the bananas man.... the bananas.. T..T

Price was Not bad considering the set did include soup, drink and nobanana split.
Here is my overall rating,

 Ambiance 6/10 ...Cozy 
 Service 5/10 ...Nothing Special 
Taste 5/10 ...I think Im being generous. 
 Price 7/10 ...Value Pack
gst 6% ... Yes
Service 10%... Yes
Member DC... Yes 10%
Halal... None

So I give my first try of HungryBunch
5.5/10

I Might return for 2nd round to try their Chicken Chop and such but
not anytime soon I think... 

Closing thought I would recommend this to couples with first date.
Nice cozy ambiance with affordable food for the first date.
And because I'm pretty sure your next meal have pretty high chance of being a
Better date than the first one. ><

老实说,这间店的食物还不错,海鲜意大利面有几口是很好吃。
但是!!!!!

或许是我太敏感,但是!
香蕉船没有香蕉???
雪糕没什么特别,只是平常的本地雪糕 但是 我的香蕉呢?香蕉?T.T

价钱还不错,因为还包括了,蘑菇汤,饮料 还有 没有香蕉的香蕉船。
所以,
以下是我的终结评分:

环境  6/10 ... 凉爽
服务态度  5/10 ... 没什么特别
味道 5/10 ...我觉得自己有点慷慨
价钱 7/10 ... 值得
gst 6% ... Yes
Service 10%... Yes
会员折扣... Yes 10%
Halal... None

所以我将给 HungryBunch 
5.5/10

或许我会再回来尝试这间店的鸡扒,但或许不会这么快....

我会介绍第一次约会的情侣来这尝尝。
这儿的环境不错 而且价格也合理。
因为我确定,你们的下一餐会比这一餐还要好。 ><


-Bon Appetit-

























1 comment: