Sunday 28 August 2016

-Bon Appetit-


Welcome Everyone,

My name is Jen,
and welcome to my new food review blog "Jen's Plate"
I love eating outside trying different food and I always enjoyed blogging hence
ta~dah

To introduce briefly about myself,
I am young outgoing Chinese lady who likes to try different food,
all of my reviews will be made in dual-language(if this is the actual term -__-)

English
&
Chinese

My English is no where good near my Chinese
so all those spelling bees and grammar nazis out there, please forgive me T^T
Please feel free to leave any comment or contact me directly through Facebook. 
I Hope you all enjoy reading my reviews~
oh yes also,
This blog contains my personal opinion and 
hence it may vary with different individuals.
You are free to leave your view and comment 
if you felt differently from my review at the comment below to help out other readers. 
But PLEASE as I am willing to respect your view and opinion, 
also respect my view and point in my review. 

All Photos that are not from our camera will have watermark of owners in the picture
and if anyone wishes to use the photos from this blog, 
they are free to do so as long as our logos are present in the pictures.

My food journey is usually accompanied by my partner (we'll get to know him slowly)
hence most of the times we will be ordering food ration of 2 people.

Okay I think I've covered quite a bit :)
I hope you all have a blast reading my blog
and Thankyou


-Bon Appetit-


________________________________________________________________


大家好!
我的名字是 Jen.
欢迎大家来到我的博客名为 “Jen's Plate
这个博客主要是想和大家评论和介绍我所吃过的食物。
我贪吃也爱到处去品尝不同店,不同的食物。不但如此,我还很喜欢写博客。所以,
哒答~哈哈

让我来介绍我自己,
我是个年轻有爱出门的华人,
所以我的评论将会是两种语言:

英文
&
华语

我的英文比华文差,
所以如果英文有什么语病,请原谅我!:(
如果有任何问题或意见,欢迎你们和我分享。
可以发讯息到我的 Facebook。
我希望你们能享受阅读我的帖~
还有,
这个博客只是我的个人意见,每个人会有不同看法
当然,欢迎你们发言~
这样可以帮到其他读者了解到更多的看法。
我绝对尊重和接受所有不同的意见和看法,
所以你们也要尊重和接受我的意见和看法 :D

所有的照片都不是出至于相机,所以有些照片或许会有我们的影子。
如果,任何人想用我们的照片,
随时欢迎!
但是!!
照片里必须放着我们博客的名字。

我的探索食物之旅通常都是会和我的同伴一起。
(你们会慢慢的认识他)
所以通常我们的食物都会是两人份。

好了,我想我已经介绍得蛮多了!
我希望你们每一位都会喜欢我的博客,
谢谢!

-Bon Appetit-






No comments:

Post a Comment